Nadthomas 2007 Yukon Denali 200k Mile Re-build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nadthomas

nadthomas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it all back together this weekend, and took it for a trip around the block. Everything seems good, except that it won't go past 2k RPM, but I'm pretty sure that is expected since the TCM still needs to be programmed. Dealership just down the road from my house said 1 hour @ $110 to program it. So, I'll be dropping it off there at some point this week.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it all back together this weekend, and took it for a trip around the block. Everything seems good, except that it won't go past 2k RPM, but I'm pretty sure that is expected since the TCM still needs to be programmed. Dealership just down the road from my house said 1 hour @ $110 to program it. So, I'll be dropping it off there at some point this week.

*Fingers crossed

OP
OP
nadthomas

nadthomas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership programmed the TCM yesterday, and all appears to be well. At least from what I could tell on the 3 mile drive home. There was a check engine light on when I dropped it off yesterday, but that could have been from any number of things at the time. I honestly don't recall if it was still on when I drove it home. I need to do some increasing longer shake down trips with it, and drive it to work for a week before handing it back over to my wife.

Then its time to plan for the suspension overhaul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17