My Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Start embedding ;) Thanks Tast!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Kon is Hot man! What kinda reverse lights you got there are bright as hell!

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
The Kon is Hot man! What kinda reverse lights you got there are bright as hell!

Thanks! :cheers: They are 8000K H11 HID's, got the idea from "Laredo Texas" on the TahoeForum site. It was a very simple install. The only issue I encountered was having to removing a tab from each bulb so it would seat flush against the housing... silicone was used to hold it in place and provide a seal. There are now two additional connectors (harness to ballast and ballast to bulb) which need to be disconnected when the tail light housing is removed... but it's worth the hassle. They are much brighter that the stock bulbs and are great when reversing or entering the Yukon in dark areas.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, that song sucks ass. Who the hell is rappin that??

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iwasslowr that kon cannot be anymore cleaner. sick looking truck. i was never a fan of billet grilles but your billet blows everything out of the water. Omg the 26' i always thought that was overdoing it but looking at your clip made me speechless. i always questioned the debadging and demolding but everything about your truck makes me want to jump the band wagon. to make long story short that fuc^en truck is sick!