My Yukon Denali 2022 dead battery second time !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

yyateem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A new yukon should last 30 days if it's left alone (locked, no keys in it). if you start it a few times a week for 10min a crack you'll drain the battery. If you are in and out of the vehicle you will also drain the battery.

For you,
Have the battery load tested and don't remote start the vehicle if you aren't going to use it.
When 2nd time my battery dead i didn't use the remote start, but they found something else drain my battery while the car is turn off.

Its something in my rear climate control give a signal to battery + they told me to bring my 2nd key because there is some power goes on while the key inside.

I am still waiting for the 3rd week now and my car at the dealer.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@steiny93 I agree. I will leave my yukons for many days, sometimes weeks without running them and they always start. Even with chargers plugged into the port that doesn't sleep (2008)

@yyateem , glad ro hear they found it. I speculated that a module wasn't going to sleep. Now they just have to figure out why. My guess is an internal contact on the board has a bad solder joint or fried relay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins