My Truck Arrived (2022 Suburban RST 6.2) and a question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that is just a drip off robot and is clear coat it is possibly would be able to block sand and polished out if its base coat will need repainted if you want fixed. It's in a place where you will see understand your position.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your 2022 Suburban 6.2 RST! Excellent choice!

Out of curiosity how many miles did you have on your 2004?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is full of $hit. If they have a body shop, they fix it under warranty and get paid for it by GM. If they don’t, then they need to find you a place to have it warranteed. By definition, “factory defects” get fixed under warranty. I’d get it fixed, and GM should pay.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would leave it alone IMO. Unfortunately it looks like a paint drip vs a clear coat drip. Clear coat might have been able to been wet sanded out. You could always run it by a paint shop to get an opinion. My 2018 had dust particles throughout the clearcoat. I left it alone. At first it bothered me but I got over it. GM paint jobs are not the best but the chance of it not matching if they were to repaint is not worth it. That alone would drive me more crazy than the bubble which is only visible up close. Sweet ride. Enjoy it.

ddivinia

Reaction score
Congrats. Paint defect seems pretty simple warranty work to me. May want to check with a paint correction shop. They may make easy Wotan of it.

D.

ARLENCITO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys i need help, i have a 2022 Suburban RST 6.2L and i am looking for the second row 60/40 split with red stiching with heated outside and so i can lower it thru the back of the car with the bottoms. message me at [email protected] if anyone wants to sell to me im really interested in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt