My Tahoe next to a 2010 Camaro SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I went into the dealer could I test drive one? Or are those cars saved for someone? I know some of those are for the parade that they are doing across Houston.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I went into the dealer could I test drive one? Or are those cars saved for someone? I know some of those are for the parade that they are doing across Houston.

Nope, you cant test drive one unless you let them run credit and sign some papers.

Alot of those are going to be at Sam Houston on BW8. I heard it's a invitation only, you much drive a camaro to the show. I think they are going to have cones set up and going to let them do some speed turns.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, you cant test drive one unless you let them run credit and sign some papers.

Alot of those are going to be at Sam Houston on BW8. I heard it's a invitation only, you much drive a camaro to the show. I think they are going to have cones set up and going to let them do some speed turns.

So you cant drive one unless you go through all that? when will you be able to just go in and drive one? So are you saying only current camaro owners are invited to the show? I have been to GM test drive events before and would love to go to this one. I really want to drive a camaro.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
So can I buy one of those over a distance (fax, e-mail phone, etc) and then have one shipped to my door at my expense??? are they ready to drive off the lot???

Got any orange ss manuals with RS or black or red???

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What RT said, and what are the stickers on those ;)

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So can I buy one of those over a distance (fax, e-mail phone, etc) and then have one shipped to my door at my expense??? are they ready to drive off the lot???

If you buy it RT ill drive it up there for you.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you cant drive one unless you go through all that? when will you be able to just go in and drive one? So are you saying only current camaro owners are invited to the show? I have been to GM test drive events before and would love to go to this one. I really want to drive a camaro.

Yep, you cant test drive them till you do that..... they do it to keep the "joy rides" down and not put unnecessary miles on the cars if your not buying.

I heard that is the way to get in. I'm not 100% sure, i would have to find the website i was told to view to get details on the show.

I think by letting ppl drive the camaro's at this test drive would win alot of them over because to me...that is the best part of the camaro...beside the look, anticipation all the factors... the ride and how stiff but smooth the car it is awesome. The suspension set up is top notch, great ride.

We don't have any SS at all. :rotflmao: You are not going to find one that is not sold. Everything that is SS that arrives at dealerships are sold (i would think) you are going to have to either wait for your order or when a SS arrives at a dealership, go in and hope the person who ordered it backs out...but like we do...we have a waiting list on who want one if someone backs out of it.

What RT said, and what are the stickers on those ;)

Top of the line SS with every factory upgrade just like the one in the pictures is 48k....now if you dont like the wheels subtract $4900 personally i like the oem wheels better and for $4900 i would get better and wider rims and tires then those black one's. Some 315's in the rear....:rockit: Nice fat tire.

I talked to the owner yesterday. We talked for about an hour, i asked "so you tired of the attention yet?" he laughed and said "well it is kinda scary because everyone is just starring and not watching where they are going and i have almost witnessed several crashes because of the stares. Also when you park at a store or somewhere it's like a Stephen King book/movie... everyone is staring and when you park it's like zombies, they all slowly come creeping towards you from all directions."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep