My Tahoe next to a 2010 Camaro SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get that. How do you have all those maros on teh 21st and I still don't have mine :nono:

I really need you to sign up and post on my maro boards, that are pretty much a stand still :crazy:

Well you see, we are literally the top chevy dealership in N. America. We sell and have the biggest lot and cars to choose from. No other dealership around has what we have. Plus.... alot of dealerships been bitching about how we got alot of camaro's and they don't. GM HQ basically said, if you would sell like they (dealership) do we would send you that many. How much of that email is true? I have no idea.

When did you order yours?

Where in Texas is your dealership?

Houston...well technically Jersey Village... 290 Hwy. 1960/Hwy 6

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did you order yours?

Houston...well technically Jersey Village... 290 Hwy. 1960/Hwy 6

I ordered it on the Oct 13th, but the dealership didn't put it into the system until the Oct 15th

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered it on the Oct 13th, but the dealership didn't put it into the system until the Oct 15th

ohhh well you see, Oct 14th was the cut off date... anything after the 14th the owners wouldn't get delivery till about November

LMAO, JK. I will find out the order date on the one that came in and the one's still coming and i should have a estimate on yours.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ohhh well you see, Oct 14th was the cut off date... anything after the 14th the owners wouldn't get delivery till about November

LMAO, JK. I will find out the order date on the one that came in and the one's still coming and i should have a estimate on yours.

Funny boy. My brother-in-law(my dealer) said it was coming the same time the v6 showroom car was coming. I am first on the list.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok. So i don't need to find out for you then, Cool.

Shit, if you can, that would be cool. He doesn't tell me to much detail. What do you need from me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan