My Resto-Mod Odyssey - '08 Tahoe LT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changes coming.

Bought wife an Audi Q5. It’s a velvet sledgehammer. Smooth, silent and quick. Gorgeous inside and out.

I bought my Tahoe mostly as a sports team conveyance. Those days are pretty much done, as younger daughter is now driving her own car wherever she needs/wants to go.

My days in this Tahoe are numbered.... lol

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol agreed. My boss has a Q7. Pretty slick and quick.

And the hint at ditching the Tahoe.....:mad::eek::(

But understand ......none of it!!:rolleyes:

Oh, I was begrudging the part about ditching the Tahoe! Nothing but love for the Audi. They make some sexy and badass machines.

***ENGAGING VULTURE MODE***

Maybe soon there will be some deals on Tahoe upgrade parts for sale if he returns his to stock.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol

I can't think of anything that I'd tear off the truck before trading it. Oh well...

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting tight 'til next summer or fall. Gonna finish paying off daughter's Kia before making a move.

This means I'm straight up OCD on this rig going forward. Gonna give @Fosscore a run for his money in terms of cleanliness & detailing! :D

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting tight 'til next summer or fall. Gonna finish paying off daughter's Kia before making a move.

This means I'm straight up OCD on this rig going forward. Gonna give @Fosscore a run for his money in terms of cleanliness & detailing! :D

@08HoeCD

Let’s do this!!:cool: I could use some more detailing....but I have 2 to keep up to scratch!! Lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore I'm dragging out the clay bar and DA polisher next weekend.
Will post pics!

Sheeeet I’m driving back from the Keys right now with a truck full of women, kids and dogs.

Wash down and maybe interior wipe down tonight for some peace.

DA may have to come out just to polish her up too....

Vroom..vroom... gentlemen start your engines....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2