My other vehicles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ilikemtb999

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toys men can appreciate. Love them all. My uncle gave me 1 yr as of this past july to come to chicago and claim 66' T bird

Originally where I’m from. the Midwest is littered with classics. Out west where I’m at now seems to be a big void.

I need to get on the other vehicles more. I’ve got a stack of parts for the blazer and the Buick. Just need the time.

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
Originally where I’m from. the Midwest is littered with classics. Out west where I’m at now seems to be a big void.

I need to get on the other vehicles more. I’ve got a stack of parts for the blazer and the Buick. Just need the time.

Yes it is man. I truly believe when I find my classic retirement car it will be sitting out that way. He also has a GSX 'vert yellow w/black stripes.

Story of our lives, "the epic parts stash." Looking forward to see them all take shape.

Lemme know when I should pick it up for you.

:eek: far too kind. If the deadline is approaching and I can't find time to get it, I'll at least fly out there and we can sort some logistics. TY TY!!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes it is man. I truly believe when I find my classic retirement car it will be sitting out that way. He also has a GSX 'vert yellow w/black stripes.

Story of our lives, "the epic parts stash." Looking forward to see them all take shape.

:eek: far too kind. If the deadline is approaching and I can't find time to get it, I'll at least fly out there and we can sort some logistics. TY TY!!
Yellow GSX vert? Super rare, and worth some $$! Any pics?

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
vert, is just my short for convertible lol. Sorry. I thought I had one, which I know I do I can picture it in my head, I just need to find the photo I took. He won't let me have that one haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne