My Order is on the railcar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChemEng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@selectsplat do you have an updated vinview map? I think my tahoe is on the same train and my vendor won't give me the time of day...

Called Chevy and they said the train is "in Virginia" which, apparently, is on the way to central North Carolina from Arlington?

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@selectsplat: Which website do you use to track your shipping ? Thanks,
Only dealers have access to this tool. I’ve built a great relationship with the ordering manager and talk to him once a week. He gives this, and before my order was built he gave me the weekly constraints and allocations.

Julez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m sure someone else with a good dealer will pick up that mantle.

You’ll still see me around posting my progress on customization (leveling, wheels, blackout, tint, etc)

Also toying with flipping it after I customize and ordering a ‘23.
Congrats…You will definitely enjoy! I came across a used ‘21 HC and am loving it. I too was not a fan of the chrome trim or wheels, did a chrome delete and added aftermarket Escalade 22’ which I’ll use for my winter and just upgraded to Dub Flex 24’

I would be interested in your progress with leveling as I haven’t found a viable solution. Please post progress!

mep0716

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@selectsplat do you have an updated vinview map? I think my tahoe is on the same train and my vendor won't give me the time of day...

Called Chevy and they said the train is "in Virginia" which, apparently, is on the way to central North Carolina from Arlington?
When you say you call Chevy - are you calling your dealer or Chevy corporate or?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ciscotex