My "new" Yukon Xl... I just found a great cargo liner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truB L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's what I am going to get next month the "extendable version".. It extends to 8 feet if you need.. So I can keep the perfect cab, perfect for the weekends.
This liner is good for people like me, that sold their pick up, and still needs the use of the bed, ..like a pick up.

View attachment 199603 View attachment 199604
I have weather techs in my 2004 Denali. There are outlines that needs to be cut in order to slide 3rd row seats. I will send pics and measurements later to help you out. You might not have the xl version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks.... It looks like mine.... I wanted the liner to reach all the way to the raised 2nd row seat.
They don't make it that long. So, the cargo liner for the Yukon & Yukon XL are the same, even though the vehicle cargo space in the - XL is longer. So, their "extended-XL" version is TOO SHORT.

truB L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it possible they sent behind 3rd row instead of behind 2nd row?

truB L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Non XL doesn’t have a choice unlike XL

IMG_8229.JPG

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh, ..... That's what confused me about Weathertech's description of the 2 choices.

Even when the 2nd row seat is upright, their "2nd row" xtra length is about 11" short of the back of the actual seat.
When the 2nd row seat is folded down, the "xtra length" is more short of the forward cargo space.

I have 8 feet of cargo floor length total ( 96"). The Length of the "XL length" mat is 56".
Measurement to the upright back of 2nd row seat is 67" long in the Yukon. ( short 11" to seat)
So, with the 2nd row seat folded down, there is 29" total of exposed fabric still left.

Weathertech says they never planned to cover the 'fold-down flap'-foot well covers.
So that is exposed , as is also the back of the folded 2nd seat.
...... Stupid....