My new to me PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Veloxrev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2015 PPV Tahoe from a fire department. It was the chiefs personal vehicle and he treated it as such. I paid what would be a premium price fir it but it was worth it. The interior was almost perfect and had a very nice custom center console. I bought a tray, and a number of cup holders and made the top exactly fit my needs. The body was almost perfect with the hood being dull but not dented or scratched. It performs great with plenty of power and handles like a sports car!
I would definitely recommend getting a PPV for those that want a heavy duty Tahoe.Now the Cons: the radio was a plain Jane without any satellite radio. I spent almost a grand to get a large display screen and satellite radio. It also come without a roof rack. I spent 2 days installing the side rails as it requires drilling into the rack channel and installing nuts by removing interior to access under headliner. A lot of that time was figuring how to do the installation . I don’t like the rear seat fold up system or the rear side visibility as much as my older Tahoe. They really ******* up a great seat system.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094