My Hoe with new strobes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be careful if you're not law enforcement. I once had strobes...real police stuff. That only took one scare to get rid of them quick

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
if your using them at a car showe cops cant say anything to u. offroad event. i got pulled over after leaving a show and its was by a sheriff. was being super ******* me blahh blahh saying i had to take them out right after i get home and said he was going to flow me. but i asked him where he was and how he saw them on. he said at the car show. i said ok not being a dick or anythng but it was at a car show not on a main rd or anything. he was like i dont care ur not a cop, i know im not a cop not useing them for that. i had a few pba cards of higher ups and he let me go on my way. but still called one of my dads friends a hes a cop and told him what happed, he bugged a shit called the cop and said u give us bad name by pulling that shit. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu