My GMC app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vehicle has has all recall done and updated. Why does the app and place like Carfax still show recall still required, days and weeks after they have been completed…..

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would take a guess that your dealer /gm hasnt updated the information that is accesible by those websites and apps. As long as its been done and you have the paperwork, it shouldnt be an issue unless your trying to trade it in or something.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My vehicle has has all recall done and updated. Why does the app and place like Carfax still show recall still required, days and weeks after they have been completed…..
I would take a guess that your dealer /gm hasnt updated the information that is accesible by those websites and apps. As long as its been done and you have the paperwork, it shouldnt be an issue unless your trying to trade it in or something.
carfax would not matter in that case, gm has there own system

OP
OP
Stbentoak

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I’m not. It’s just irritating every time I open the app and it’s always reminding me about a recall that I already had done……
you think that would be instantaneous throughout their system once the thing had been completed at the dealer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I’m not. It’s just irritating every time I open the app and it’s always reminding me about a recall that I already had done……
you think that would be instantaneous throughout their system once the thing had been completed at the dealer.
pretty sure you can reach out to carfax to correct the issue as well

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would think gm could have it update instantaneously, however its gm. They cant get their info about orders consistent between dealer themselves and their chat advisors. Hopefully soon your app will update the information for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts