My From Start to Finish 6.0L Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While driving home from the hardware store, I guess my last trip was not the last, to pick up some final touches to both bathroom and bar I felt some high freq vibes in the steering wheel when I turn the wheel left or right. Appears I might have power steering pump going out. Not a fun job in the very near future.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished the wet bar early Saturday about an hour before the carpet people arrived. Went with a very high quality padding and a very good quality berber (both great for basements). Quite happy with the job. Now furniture and video /audio equipment in the future. But first back to my engine build.
P1010066.JPG
P1010067.JPGP1010068.JPGP1010072.JPGP1010076.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Mark. It was worth the time and hard work. I'm having a plaque made, this project was in honor of my little beagle buddy - Spunky. My wife is a very smart women and knew I needed something to focus on and keep me occupied.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Mark. It was worth the time and hard work. I'm having a plaque made, this project was in honor of my little beagle buddy - Spunky. My wife is a very smart women and knew I needed something to focus on and keep me occupied.
So I never asked, but obviously you’ve done this type of work before. Where’d you get your experience in construction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne