My custom/stock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great unique look. I like the way it turned out. Needs more low IMO and i really dig the Flush mount air valve.

I love the flush mount valve stem too. Not something you see very often. I'm just not sure how you put air in the tires. :shrug:

Thanks fellas... and I needed more LOW as well.

So cut a coil out of the front lowering springs.

0a50ad04a931585a1115e9f571859087.jpg

819519c5e8676e5e53f9cf0c7b0f69e9.jpg

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

I see you have 2 other LT1's, but why don't you list this one with them. You have a nice collection, but I would like to see what they all look like. Do you have pics of them all in another message in this forum?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the flush mount valve stem too. Not something you see very often. I'm just not sure how you put air in the tires. :shrug:

I see you have 2 other LT1's, but why don't you list this one with them. You have a nice collection, but I would like to see what they all look like. Do you have pics of them all in another message in this forum?
Yeah... i actuall own ltxtech.com which is set up as a community for those with the 2nd gen lt1/lt4 motors.

Ive owned many lt1 cars but recently i have the impala the ta amd my baby... my boosted camaro which i totalled but walked away from this past september.

My TA
270a5ec53d6ae51a58ac82f50c45f879.jpg

My impala... currently at the body shop having alot of cosmetic work done.
0360f7a739e755120fb4662bf27e21f9.jpg

My stroked and boosted camaro... rip.
3aef7b5b6e99969bb8347b5af1edb7d9.jpg

74a61c783cf850e4296f276653c8fef0.jpg

And some of my old LTX cars...
012aeb911110eb59f374c82c1172d78b.jpg

5ec7833449e6e4f7719aebc05562301c.jpg

0d9b9b41e8c6a40fe8ea489f81ac6a39.jpg

OWNER/ADMIN

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I noticed by your sig that you owned LTXtech. Not sure if I have ever been on it though. Haven't owned a LT1 yet. You have some really nice rides! I love the T/A, very unique color. I also saw the posts about your Camaro in a group on fb. I'm very sorry for your loss. I know the feeling all too well. I lost my '01 Z almost 4 years ago now. I replied to your post on fb, and probably posted pics of my car. You fared better than I did. I was in a wheelchair for months after my wreck. I am dying to get another LS car, and I would love to own an LTX. I have a friend who wants me to go to work for him soon, and is willing to pay me handsomely for it. I definitely want another Fbody, but I am trying to hint to him how badly I need a nice Impy in my life. Have my heart set on either a black or Green-Gray Metallic 96. Something pretty clean, with low miles. I hope he goes for it! Hahaha!

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to meet you too my brother! I love to see a brother or sister that also appreciate sporty cars like the F-body. If I would have ever worked on the road (permanent light-duty now), it would have been hard for me to write many speeding tickets. I couldn't mess with people for doing the same thing I do. In neighborhoods, school or hospital zones, or if they just generally drive like idiots, I would ticket them. Otherwise, I would maybe pull them, but then I would cut them a break, unless they gave me problems. I will treat anyone with respect, if they treat me with respect. The moment they disrespect me though, it' s over with for them!

Last edited:
OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to meet you too my brother! I love you see a brother or sister that also appreciate sporty cars like the F-body. If I would have ever worked on the road (permanent light-duty now), it would have been hard for me to write many speeding tickets. I couldn't mess with people for doing the same thing I do. In neighborhoods, school or hospital zones, or if they just generally drive like idiots, I would ticket them. Otherwise, I would maybe pull them, but then I would cut them a break, unless they gave me problems. I will treat anyone with respect, if they treat me with respect. The moment they disrespect me though, it' s over with for them!
Funny story... im the same way. Haven't written a traffic citaion since b4 dec 2011. Lol.

OWNER/ADMIN

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha! That's awesome! How can you write a ticket for something you like to do? Simple speeding doesn't kill any more people than slow people, or people who pull out in front of you. Compounded by other elements, is a different story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288