My Boom Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willinnashville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ported 8" sub tube. Got the tube as a $25 experiment instead of making a sonotube and it works surprisingly well. It fits behind the 3rd row pretty easily and leaves me quite a lot of room.

EN_UxT7TSVwvTRw?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

OP
OP
MrMiller

MrMiller

Reaction score
My ported 8" sub tube. Got the tube as a $25 experiment instead of making a sonotube and it works surprisingly well. It fits behind the 3rd row pretty easily and leaves me quite a lot of room.

EN_UxT7TSVwvTRw?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

I have always been a fan of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willinnashville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just happened to run across it on ebay one day. Can't really beat it for the price. I had to solder in some better wire from the connectors, but it's far exceeded my expectations.

OP
OP
MrMiller

MrMiller

Reaction score
I just happened to run across it on ebay one day. Can't really beat it for the price. I had to solder in some better wire from the connectors, but it's far exceeded my expectations.

Don't you just love when you find good product for cheap price

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12" subs behind my 3rd row in a front firing box that I got from a buddy a while back. I'm not sure what it was originally built for, but it fits perfectly and hit's harder than Chinese Math.

tahoe-3rd-row-downfiring-sub-box-2.jpg
tahoe-3rd-row-downfiring-sub-box.jpg
tahoe-3rd-row-downfiring-sub-box-pioneer-subs.jpg

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to find out where the measurements are exactly but we built this box to spec based on the specific frequency range I wanted and sub/amp combo I am using.

Sub- MEMPHIS audio mojo 12' 1500watt rms 3000 max
Hyphonics amp- 1600 watt monoblock

What size alternator do you have, I want to upgrade subs but don't know how powerful i can go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989