My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might end up seeing your Hoe when I am driving around gridlocked Brooklyn or on the Verrazano Bridge or on one of those other highways that run thru Brooklyn.

Yes PLEASE do not leave the forum!!!!

Lol...I'm sure you won't miss it if you see it...the guys from Metropolitan Ave in BK

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of that place...I'm in Mahopac...it's an hour north of the Bronx

I thought your better half wanted an Escalade? A working Esky! Y'all have that baby yet? My SIL lived in Katonah and is buried in South Salem, SE from you. Family in Wingdale too. Deer and turkeys abound up there, gorgeous country! I used to love driving through there during the fall, absolutely beautiful.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought your better half wanted an Escalade? A working Esky! Y'all have that baby yet? My SIL lived in Katonah and is buried in South Salem, SE from you. Family in Wingdale too. Deer and turkeys abound up there, gorgeous country! I used to love driving through there during the fall, absolutely beautiful.

We were originally gonna get the new Esky until she saw the new dodge durango srt...we just had a baby boy :D

The only Katonah I've ever heard of was in the Bronx lol...this country life is all new to me

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
We were originally gonna get the new Esky until she saw the new dodge durango srt...we just had a baby boy :D

The only Katonah I've ever heard of was in the Bronx lol...this country life is all new to me
Congrats on the boy. Boys are soooo much easier. How's the neighbor kid doing? I bet he misses you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny