My 1st post. Heres my 07 Z71.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mattchu

Mattchu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love your Saltbox home, you up in the New England states?

Do tell us how you covered/removed the studs for the roof rack! Truck looks great, before and after, love the Z71 Tahoe.

Thanks ! Used to be an old horse barn believe it or not about 5 years ago that my family used for storage and whatnot. My father then turned it into a home. But I am indeed in New England.

Also for the roof racks. Very simple, just unbolted the rack and found some plugs at auto zone that I stuck in there and then took some color matched paint and painted the tiny bit that would stick out. I’ll have to get you some pics tomorrow so you can get a better idea.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also for the roof racks. Very simple, just unbolted the rack and found some plugs at auto zone that I stuck in there and then took some color matched paint and painted the tiny bit that would stick out. I’ll have to get you some pics tomorrow so you can get a better idea.

Yaaaas. Do want pics. I'm currently scatterbrainstorming on how I wanna do mine. I painted some tree rivets and have urethane sealant (windshield adhesive) on hand but I hit a road block with how high the Nutsert flanges sat above the roof surface.

IMG_5068.JPG

Horseprw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Truck looks great, I love the wheels. White is my favorite color on cars!

I just swapped my front headlights, cheap and easy. Took 20 minutes. Not the greatest pics but hers a look
IMG_0615.jpg IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0724.jpg IMG_0729.jpg

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome....

I see you have the AVS slim window visors...do they really work the same as the ones that popout from the sides a little bit? im miss having them, but not sure i want the big look again and i cant tell if those slim ones actually would let much air in with the window cracked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts