My 15 LTZ almost done....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jeff laing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet stance! The 6 spokes will look good and tie in the chrome trim touches around the truck (roof rack, door handles, window trim, tail pipe, etc....) I think the running boards help the stance especially when you look at the line from the front air deflector and run to the back. It levels it out. If you pull the boards, it might look nose heavy. Color match the bow tie up front. Truck looks great!
:2cents:

I agree with you on the boards, I just need to get the other wheels on and it will all pull into place better. Are you meaning paint the bow tie white? Thank you btw

OP
OP
J

jeff laing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's going to be a thin tire, but it will look good though. Keep us posted with some pics!

That’s the main thing I’m worried about is the thin tire, and of course rubbing. I did everything I possibly could to mod the fender wells and it still rubs with the 24s, it would only be worse with the 26s.

New pics soon Once I decide what size for sure and of course the backorder

OP
OP
J

jeff laing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally don't think it needs any change at all, the black absolutely sets the truck off. If u change it up the 6 spoke gets my vote!

Yes the 6 spoke are the once’s I’m getting! Just gotta decide on 26 or 24 again

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on the boards, I just need to get the other wheels on and it will all pull into place better. Are you meaning paint the bow tie white? Thank you btw

Yes the front bow tie. Ditch the gold and color match it IMO.

Here is my 2013 with color matched bow tie (front and rear) with rattle can and clear from www.automotivetouchup.com

Just little details that start to set it apart even more than the drop and big wheels. Truck is looking good.

2EA29ADD-23C2-478E-A42C-A660F30E0D15.jpeg
6719E307-6D6F-4C4C-A1AF-C02E43FC097F.jpeg

OP
OP
J

jeff laing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badass man. What did they charge you to paint that grill? And what headlights (bulbs) did you swap to??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons