My 1 year review of my 2020 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coobie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my 1 year review of my 2020 gmc Yukon Denali ..Traded my 2016 ram 2500 truck last year for our 2020 Yukon Denali with 9,000 miles on the OD.Had a few bad experiences in the past with new GM (2002 chevy 1500 and 2005 Buick lesabre) so no purchases since that time period.I thought what the hell I will give them another try.So. far at 20,000 miles not one issue love the 6.2 motor has a lot of ass pulls my small/medium trailers well.Love the comfortable interior, decent gas mileage, easy access, great ride, air suspension,moon roof and decent handling.My biggest ***** is the PIA cover on the rear trailer hitch its always a fight on and off but I am a old fart.At this point I give the Yukon 5 stars..

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of exterior, interior, wheels, under hood?

Oldewing

Reaction score
You know, I found you don't know if you put it back on when your driving....hitch cover can't be seen from the drivers seat. Plus on the shelf in the garage it won't get lost or dirty...

that s just me....

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ghost, why so many pictures, usually a picture of the exterior is all that is needed.