My 04 Tahoe Build!! Updated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwinters14

Reaction score
Not my style per say, but very clean! Definitely like the cluster, can you post more pics of the mods you did? I'm sure I'll find some inspo with the custom stuff.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the Spohn stuff on yet?
I already had the Panhard bar. Got it about a year ago. It was so hard getting the control arms. I bought them off a seller on eBay. Carid. They said it will be about a month before they ship. So they held my money for a month then they messaged me an said they cannot get the parts from the vendor (Spohn) So I was mad. Then I called Spohn directly an talk to someone N they was like don’t know why they told u that. However we do make the parts after they are purchased so it will take a month before they ship out. So they took my payment. Month went by an they never shipped. They kept telling me it will be this week. It ended up taking almost 3 extra weeks after the month they first told me but I finally got them. I cannot tell a difference since I’ve installed them. I only wanted the look really lol. Cuz u can see them behind the wheel. I did adjust them where my wheel was moved forward in my fender from being lowered. One thing bout them is they are very noisy when u hit bumps. The factory arms have rubber bushings an these have delrun bushings. I know the material because im a engineer at a factory that molds car parts so delrun is a hard plastic. So that’s a big difference from rubber. But I like them

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also switched my shocks out again put the belltech sp back on. I had them before. The bilstein just didn’t have any travel after lowering it more so I had to go back to drop shocks. I sware tho it don’t matter what brand shocks I use I can never tell a difference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu