My 04 Tahoe Build!! Updated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you buy that HD style grill looks great!!
Thank u I appreciate it. Actually found it bout 30 min from me. Guy was selling hood an I got the grill from him to. Painted it an had to trim the bottom to get it to fit because I do not have the upper cap for hd that has the groove.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thank u I appreciate it. Actually found it bout 30 min from me. Guy was selling hood an I got the grill from him to. Painted it an had to trim the bottom to get it to fit because I do not have the upper cap for hd that has the groove.
Not sure about fit or quality, but new aftermarket grills are pretty cheap.

bigspl32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where did you get the grill? I'm looking to redo my suburban. I like this look. But I'm going to go with the honeycombs machine face for the black rim

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Where did you get the grill? I'm looking to redo my suburban. I like this look. But I'm going to go with the honeycombs machine face for the black rim
Me? Got mine from a junkyard, but they do sell them new aftermarket too. Not too pricey, but I'm not sure of the quality. Just google 01-02 Silverado HD grill.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094