Mrc delete with fox/Kings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 15 XL denali 8 speed.

It’s time to divorce myself from the crap MRC.

Has anyone thrown a set of Kings or fox on their xl with the Mrc delete plug?

I’m not sure if the yukon pn for non Mrc trucks will work with the denali. If the control arm mounts etc are the same up front and axle mounts out back.

I may lift it a little, no more than 2 inches if needed for a slightly bigger tire. Not much though if anything at all.

But we don’t tow heavy enough and often enough to care about loosing the Air ride, and the Mrc just is horrific.

I’m spoiled by my zr2 and rode in a buddies truck running King’s and another big vehicle running fox. Both essentially stock height (1.5 and 2 inch lift) so comfy and controlled compared to the denali.

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is interesting to me. I would love to do this once my warranty is out. I have a BB tune to fix the transmission issues, and would love to get rid of the rough riding MRC. It is causing rattles and squeaks everywhere.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems there is the Mrc delete plug which works. Then cap off the air compressor, (or maybe buy aftermarket airbags that mount to the axle and rig up ride height extenders etc)

But I need to find out if the upper and lower shock/spring mounts for the front and rear are the same as the non Mrc trucks. Same thing with upper control arms.

Seems to run the Fox/Kings on the regular tahoe/yukon you need the fabricated UCA for more space, which is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518