MPG tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boatguy272

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah. You dont buy a 5500+ lb vehicle with a pushrod V8 all to concerned about fuel economy LOL

I had a 2005 8100 big block Dually that never saw north of 10 mpg LOL

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't any wawa's within like a 3 hour drive from me that I know of. I wish there was a chevron station close but it's still 2 hours away.

There are some Exxon stations nearby, I see one in Greencastle near 81. Another in St. Thomas. My truck came from Falling Waters/Martinsville area to the south. Beautiful country.

Check out the GasBuddy app for your phone.

Bigshawn

Reaction score
There are some Exxon stations nearby, I see one in Greencastle near 81. Another in St. Thomas. My truck came from Falling Waters/Martinsville area to the south. Beautiful country.

Check out the tle

Check out the GasBuddy app for your phone.
Yeah i live about 10 minutes from Greencastle and I try to get Shell or ExxonMobil there as much as I can. I'm in Maryland alot being only a few minutes away from the border and there gas is usually 20 to 30 cents cheaper so it makes it hard to choose sometimes. There's a ac&t here that still has straight gas no ethanol mixed in but it's a good bit more per gallon. I was wondering if the benefits you get from it are actually worth the money. I know everytime i go past the store it's a zoo and usually has cars waiting in line on the birm.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i live about 10 minutes from Greencastle and I try to get Shell or ExxonMobil there as much as I can. I'm in Maryland alot being only a few minutes away from the border and there gas is usually 20 to 30 cents cheaper so it makes it hard to choose sometimes. There's a ac&t here that still has straight gas no ethanol mixed in but it's a good bit more per gallon. I was wondering if the benefits you get from it are actually worth the money. I know everytime i go past the store it's a zoo and usually has cars waiting in line on the birm.

I'm not sure. The makeup of gasoline has changed and ethanol is used to prevent detonation these days in all grades of E10 pump gas. Haven't been able to test it myself as what is sold around here is 90 octane and my motor is tuned for 93.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Shell is always like 30-50 cents more per gallon here I used to use there Vpower all the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons