more LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
ill prolly do it myself. got it off ebay for 20.50 shipped. it was 24 from oregon performance, and 20.50 from them in their ebay store. doesnt seem to make too much sense. lol
I may just see how much it'll cost me to have a shop put it in. depends on how busy i am at work. either way im not too worried. theres enough write ups floatin around that i should be able to handle it. lol

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
Ok, so i got the LEDs, and i start puttin em in.
the 2nd row is easy, just twist out, twist in, but wtf is with the massive console? do i have to take out every little torx screw to get to the bulbs? If my sirius wasnt mouted up there i'd just leave it off til i got this figured out.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
Yep I prolly shoulda mentioned that. Lol. And my rear are festoon type bulbs not 194's so it looks like I'll have one more order before being done. The lp bulbs look good tho. Lol

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i want pics cracka!!!!!!!!!!! ahh i hate this message

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
yea, that message sux. I'll get some pics once darkness hits. I hope the LP lights are bright enough. its the only thing im worried about.