Mom-mobile gets Nissan wheels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburbinator

Reaction score
I've been a member here for a few weeks, but have never posted pics of the '02 Burb that does family duty for my wife and four kids. Mosty because it was stock and not much compared to the nice rides here.
The original 16" wheels were in poor shape with the clear coat looking rather nasty. I wanted to do something different, and found that Nissan Titan/Armada wheels would work and were dirt cheap on Craigslist. The specs were nearly identical to the factory GM wheels, but I couldn't have the Nissan center cap ruining my ride. :) The Nissan logo pops out of the cap, and with a little filler, primer and paint, they came out really clean, IMO.
I went with an LT275/65r18 tire which measures about 32.3" tall, about 1.5" taller than the original tires.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

I think it turned out clean looking, at least far better than before. I'll look for a bowtie emblem to use on the center caps in the future...

edit: hopefully the pics aren't too large.

Last edited:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep... i was wondering how it would look.
I have to go look at the neighbors tire size now, might have to pick up a set for cross country driving.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow what a cool way to score a cheap upgrade.. whats cool is it looks stock.. just .. different..(sema-stock) i like it alot.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but, Trading my Aftermarket 22s for a set of these tomorrow.

Any issues with lugnuts? IE different seats? Conical vs Rounded shoulder, etc.

Last edited: