Mode actuator won't stop cycling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fjs0001

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with my passenger blend door. When I reset it, it fully opens to cold and then full opens to hot and stays there. I’ll try the battery procedure and report back.

OP
OP
VALBOLSKI

VALBOLSKI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@VALBOLSKI , did you resolve anything?
I tried everything, and its still cycling. Im starting to think its the controller, or maybe the sun sensor on the dash or another sensor someplace. I replaced the ambient light sensor on the dash, and my daytime lights started to work normally, but theres another similar sensor right next to that(I got 2 sensors on the dash)And im thinking its linked to the hvac in some way. Im running out of options.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I tried everything, and its still cycling. Im starting to think its the controller, or maybe the sun sensor on the dash or another sensor someplace. I replaced the ambient light sensor on the dash, and my daytime lights started to work normally, but theres another similar sensor right next to that(I got 2 sensors on the dash)And im thinking its linked to the hvac in some way. Im running out of options.

That sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman