Miscellaneous parts for free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am doing a major parts swap out very soon and will have used complete lower control arms, used complete upper control arms, used outer and inner tie rod ends, used center link, used front axle shafts, used hub bearing assemblies, used idler arm and bracket and used pitman arm and used rear track bar.

If anyone wants them and wants to come get, they are all free. Off of my 2005 Z71 with 135k miles on it.

Maybe need to replace a part before you sell your rig and don't want to pay for new part? It may be worth a trip to Eugene, Oregon for all these parts for free.

Let Me Know!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Dammit. I need a good used hub bearing for a "project".

I've got two.

I kept my old ones when I swapped to the SKF X-tracker Hybrid hubs.

Not sure how many miles on the old ones but they didn't give any indication of being bad, I replaced them simply because the entire front-end was getting rebuilt.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got two.

I kept my old ones when I swapped to the SKF X-tracker Hybrid hubs.

Not sure how many miles on the old ones but they didn't give any indication of being bad, I replaced them simply because the entire front-end was getting rebuilt.

Wanna offload one? I know its a bit of a hassle to ship and all, but since you brought it up...

Since my honey hole of a junkyard closed, I've had to resort to browsing Marketplace ads for people parting out a truck. Either they wanna keep it roll-able or they're unavailable any time other than work hours or they just don't reply.

I just need one that spins smoothly and easily, so a worn-in used one is more ideal. as long as it doesn't have slack in it. It won't be going on a vehicle.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Wanna offload one? I know its a bit of a hassle to ship and all, but since you brought it up...

Since my honey hole of a junkyard closed, I've had to resort to browsing Marketplace ads for people parting out a truck. Either they wanna keep it roll-able or they're unavailable any time other than work hours or they just don't reply.

I just need one that spins smoothly and easily, so a worn-in used one is more ideal. as long as it doesn't have slack in it. It won't be going on a vehicle.

Yeah, I don't mind shipping it, that's why I mentioned it.

Just PM me your address again and I will get it boxed up and shipped out when I get a free minute.

What is your project? Unless it is top secret, then you can divulge it in the PM... lol

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't mind shipping it, that's why I mentioned it.

Just PM me your address again and I will get it boxed up and shipped out when I get a free minute.

What is your project? Unless it is top secret, then you can divulge it in the PM... lol

I'll shoot you a text to stop cluttering up Ron's thread.

(Free bumps, though!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345