Mirror switch removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fearnow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Tahoe LT and think the mirror switch is bad. Has anyone removed their switch?
Looks like the console just pulls straight up.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

My opinion is that the console does pull right up, but I'd rather hear from folks in this Forum who have actually done the procedure.

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the Escalade Mirror Upgrade on mine, The whole switch assembly has a push in clip at the top and end, you should be able to pry it straight up to remove.

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find you need a switch I have a new in the box 23488411 Switch for DL3 power fold and a good used 23154700 pwr 4way but manual fold switch for DL8. Also have a complete NOS switch assembly with the window switches and mirror switch.
DL8 vs DL3 Switch.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN