Mirror mirror, I can see you now cause I have Bigger Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cadillac mirror ????

most dont even know there is a difference, little description may aid others who are looking for options but do not know of these differences

OP
OP
RST Dana

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cadillac mirror ????

most dont even know there is a difference, little description may aid others who are looking for options but do not know of these differences
Esky mirrors on K2xx are way bigger than factory Chevy. 30 minute swap and boom!

shock

Reaction score
Very interesting. These little mirrors drive me crazy. They seem straight off my 1989 Chevy Celebrity.

Any compatibility to consider? Power fold, blind spot, etc.

My LT Z71 has the most basic mirrors—no fold, no blind spot, no signal indicators. I wish they were bigger, power folded, and had signals.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys who have made this swap, I've been keeping an eye on eBay, and I see a fair amount of the mirrors pop up there, but none have the covers - are you getting the covers off gmpartsdirect? If so, which part numbers - the ones I've found only look like the shorter Chevy/GMC style. And are they painted, because I don't see an option to choose oem color on GMPD.

I don't see painted used ones on eBay either, at least not all gashed up. Tks

OP
OP
RST Dana

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys who have made this swap, I've been keeping an eye on eBay, and I see a fair amount of the mirrors pop up there, but none have the covers - are you getting the covers off gmpartsdirect? If so, which part numbers - the ones I've found only look like the shorter Chevy/GMC style. And are they painted, because I don't see an option to choose oem color on GMPD.

I don't see painted used ones on eBay either, at least not all gashed up. Tks
The ones I bought for my 16, were painted with the same color as my ride. The ones I bought for the 17, were not black, but are now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11