Miracast with rear entertainment system, and portable Blu ray?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brownsdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just had my new denali xl delivered and was playing with the rear entertainment system. I was excited to read about how my Samsung Note 20 Ultra had a built-in miracast compatible option called Dex that basically turns the phone into a computer and casts to any screen or monitor. It connects with the screens in the Yukon, but the touch screen doesn't work well and when I opened streaming video apps like Disney plus or AT&T TV it didn't work well or at all.

What miracast solutions work best with this system?

And anyone have a good rec on a sturdy and compact Blu ray player with remote that I could plug in for kids to use their music and movies with? We have a big collection from our 2016 model that we traded in, and even though I had a streaming fire tv set up for the older car with its built in wifi, it was always good to have hard copy movies when you hit an area with poor cell coverage.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345