Mild 6.0L Build Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@fasteddy LOVE IT! You are sending PURE motivation my way!

OMG THAT GUY'S RUNNING ON A $HEEETIE ENGINE STAND hahaha! I'd be afraid the engine would snap right off that sucker. That said, LOVE the red valve covers!

I'm running through toque specs, tightening down intake manifold right now. I have AllDataDiy for my truck (basically factory service manual). However, *sigh* that sight is SOOOOOOOOO hard to navigate. Most of the time a quick internet search is faster!

Question 1: Negative battery cable splits where does second side go? One side goes down to side of engine block behind the power steering pump. The other side goes down somewhere as well. I cannot figure out where. I looked at my buddy's truck and lost where that second line goes. Any ideas? It seems to go towards the front bumper?

Question 2: the wire loom clip driver side head for main harness across top of engine, where can I buy one? I cannot find that BIG loom clip. It's roughly and 1" big.

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MOMENT OF TRUTH IS FAST APPROACHING. HEART RACING, GETTING READY TO PUT PLUGS IN AND FIRE IT UP!!!!

Update: Um, not going to fire up with 5.3 tune haha. I feathered gas but wouldn't start. I'm working to get the 6.0L fuel maps into the computer now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989