Mikeyss Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The Circle D 2600 stall I have definitely pastes me in my seat, I'm guessing it's part of why it's trying to spin during the shift. Plus the harder I'm on the throttler, the harder the shifts are
I'm not completely schooled on tc. I have a 3000 stall Circle D in mine. I floor it a lot lol.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will try and post something this weekend, because she is a beast. Living at a mile above sea level doesn't seem to affect it anymore, but I'm sure if I was a sea level... I wouldn't have rear tires anymore. Oh, one MAJOR annoyance it has.. the shift from 1st to 2nd with 75% throttle causes TC to kick in and kill all power. I'm on the fence whether or not to just pull the TC fuse and live with the warning lights.
Mention that to BBP. I’m sure they can assist with taming it a bit.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blackbear sent my new tune files this week, and all I can say is holy shit!!!! After I replaced the engine the tune they sent felt good... But after I sent the data files to them to dial it all in, and raise shift points to 6400 RPM since that's what the cam likes.. This thing runs amazing. The 2600 converter also plays nice and knows exactly when to lock and unlock.

I want to shoot a video of 0 - 60, it's harder now that goes like a bat out of hell.

The exhaust is causing me a headache. I want Corsa, but they don't sell JUST the muffler. All exhaust shops here won't do true dual 3" split rear exit saying space is an issue. So I am thinking I'll have to piece this all together myself. The only thing I can't seem to find is 2 Corsa mufflers.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blackbear sent my new tune files this week, and all I can say is holy shit!!!! After I replaced the engine the tune they sent felt good... But after I sent the data files to them to dial it all in, and raise shift points to 6400 RPM since that's what the cam likes.. This thing runs amazing. The 2600 converter also plays nice and knows exactly when to lock and unlock.

I want to shoot a video of 0 - 60, it's harder now that goes like a bat out of hell.

The exhaust is causing me a headache. I want Corsa, but they don't sell JUST the muffler. All exhaust shops here won't do true dual 3" split rear exit saying space is an issue. So I am thinking I'll have to piece this all together myself. The only thing I can't seem to find is 2 Corsa mufflers.
Awesome! I’m glad you got the tune updated! Sounds like it’s all coming together.!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Have you tried contacting Corsa directly?

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting Corsa directly?

I haven't tried to contact them, only because I've searched google high and low looking for any situation where Corsa sold just a muffler. There was a DB series, but that dissolved. I am looking at borla s-type crate muffler, or the Corsa 3" dual in/dual out muffler that goes on a Raptor. I have Vibrant resonators that I plan to use at split rear exit. Since I gapped the rings for supercharging, I won't settle for anything less than 3" true duals, and I'm finding I'll have to Frankenstein the dual tailpipes from Silverado ones.