Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For info sake. Ordered RST 6.2 with pano, sliding console in Dec, 6th, 2021. TPW was 6/20. Car produced 6/23. As of this moment, no VIN available for me from dealer or Chevy chat. This is the last communication as of today...
I mean this is insanely quick turnaround considering most of us have been waiting 12+ weeks for our produced vehicles.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. GM chat just said my vehicle is in Arlington and I only provided Order Number. Not sure if they searched via vin too or if it was relocated back to arlington for retrofitting parts...
Have you heard anything?!

Garth Knight

Reaction score
I should have ordered my Tahoe at Graff Chevrolet so I could walk with the salesguy to pick up the car. We could have grabbed an ice cream on the way and got to know each other. At this point all I can do is laugh to myself. I wonder what critters have made a home in my car. My car may be responsible for bringing an invasive species to Florida.

I wonder if GM still charges $1k+ for delivery

View attachment 374081
I'm in Florida too. My Tahoe was built on 6/15 and has been at 4300 in Midlothian since 6/17ish.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
For info sake. Ordered RST 6.2 with pano, sliding console in Dec, 6th, 2021. TPW was 6/20. Car produced 6/23. As of this moment, no VIN available for me from dealer or Chevy chat. This is the last communication as of today...
You might be in luck. I never saw this message.

JR09country

Reaction score
The Midlothian lot is jam packed with SUV's. I've never seen this lot so full during the 5 years I've lived in the area. It's my understanding that the Arlington plant is sending a lot of these suvs to the Midlothian lot so they can wait on chips and then transport them back to the plant to get installed. This could be the reason y'all see "ready for transport" but then shows in the Midlothian lot.

This is equivalent to the broncos "dirt mountain" lot. Some of those guys have had their broncos sitting there for 6 months or more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep