Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

972sparky

Reaction score
Hey, can I ask what makes you think its heading to the dealer? What was the last status you heard? My dealer says mine is in Arlington waiting for dispatch but its jumped a few codes in the past week.
Dealer told me it was loaded on a truck with an ETA around 7/12 and my vin comes up in the United Road transport site with a load # and destination of my dealer. Never asked for any of the codes or exact current location. I can't imagine that it would go to another yard or anywhere near a train and get to the east coast in 2 weeks. I could see it changing trailers a few times before it arrives. I think it would be more like 2 months out if going by rail. My dealer hasn't BS'd or sugar coated anything to this point so mostly on faith and hope at this point I guess. I'll keep you posted.

armh1976

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First time posting, question for Canadian do we have a Midlothian site like in Ontario. My car was produce Mar 15th, arrived Apr 4th to Ingersoll Canada and has been waiting to be delivered since. No information just that it is waiting for carrier to the dealer. I have a windows ticker. But i is weird that many vehicles produce after have already arrive to the dealer.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time posting, question for Canadian do we have a Midlothian site like in Ontario. My car was produce Mar 15th, arrived Apr 4th to Ingersoll Canada and has been waiting to be delivered since. No information just that it is waiting for carrier to the dealer. I have a windows ticker. But i is weird that many vehicles produce after have already arrive to the dealer.
I dont think we do. Your truck might just be waiting for last leg transport, but 3 months is crazy and bizarre if it got other deliveries. What city is your dealer in?

Last edited:

Mharpy29

Reaction score
I believe Ingersoll is another rail yard. What vehicle are you waiting on. I've heard a lot of Silverados are built and bayed in Oshawa

armh1976

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe Ingersoll is another rail yard. What vehicle are you waiting on. I've heard a lot of Silverados are built and bayed in Oshawa
Escalade esv sport it has been sitting in Ingersoll rail yard since April 4th.

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Escalade esv sport it has been sitting in Ingersoll rail yard since April 4th.
There was a YouTube video shared not long ago, the dealer touches on some of the shipping delays. I believe he touches on Ingersoll.

armh1976

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dont think we do. Your truck might just be waiting for last leg transport, but 3 months is crazy and bizarre if it got other deliveries. What city is your dealer in?
I'm in Sarnia an hour away

slade45

Reaction score
Mine was apparently unloaded from the train and is now awaiting shipment via truck yesterday, but I do not see it showing up on that tracking site. We'll see how long it takes to get inspected and hit the dealer lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins