Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acapote86

Reaction score
D09866A6-8A8B-4E7C-BF2C-52BEA33DF803.jpeg
Here’s the update my dealer provided yesterday. ZERO movement and they say not to even both ordering a 23 unless I want to wait until q1 of next year. Fun times!

johnsmith4545

Reaction score
I finally got my window sticker today.

'22 RST with luxury package and sunroof

Ordered March 26
Produced May 23
Window sticker August 19, 2022

I literally reached out to a dealership yesterday about 200 miles away that had an RST with the same specs but the 6.2L. They wanted +$10k MSRP. I told them not interested I will only buy it at MSRP. Sales guy told me he would get with his manager and call me back. He never did. Now today I get my window sticker.

Sometimes we just got to let things be I guess

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ordered March 26
Produced May 23

I literally reached out to a dealership yesterday about 200 miles away that had an RST with the same specs but the 6.2L. They wanted +$10k MSRP. I told them not interested I will only buy it at MSRP. Sales guy told me he would get with his manager and call me back. He never did. Now today I get my window sticker.

Similar thing happened to me. I went to a caddy dealer to see what they had. They wanted 15k over for incoming trucks. They refused negotiating. Soon as i get home. My dealer calls me and says my order has been accepted by GM.

acapote86

Reaction score

Ordered March 26
Produced May 23

Curious- did your window sticker reflect the price and destination charge at the time order was accepted?

Lbscott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So- our 22 Z71 is not ready. No window sticker. Produced 5/14! Found a 2023 Z71 in town for 15k over Msrp. Got them down to 5k over Msrp which would come out to around 72,000 + tax…dealer told me that I could trade it in for 71k-74k when our 22 arrives (located at another dealership out of state). Should we take it? At this point the 22 has a seat belt recall. No telling when it will come in. 22 Tahoe is MSRP No markups. Torn on what to do? Keep waiting or bite the bullet

Last edited:

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So- our 22 Z71 is not ready. No window sticker. Produced 5/14! Found a 2023 Z71 in town for 15k over Msrp. Got them down to 5k over Msrp which would come out to around 72,000 + tax…dealer told me that I could trade it in for 71k-74k when our 22 arrives (located at another dealership out of state). Should we take it? At this point the 22 has a seat belt recall. No telling when it will come in.
Yea I'd take it.

Crash51730

Reaction score
Curious- did your window sticker reflect the price and destination charge at the time order was accepted?
They usually don’t. It will reflect current pricing. It’s up to you to hold them to any previously agreed to pricing or incentives.

acapote86

Reaction score
My dealer just received a used (13k mi) ‘22 Denali Ultimate (now reserve package) with every option including RSE w/ 6.2L. They’re asking $93k (same as msrp new) and called me to see if I’m interested. If I can work them down below $90k I may consider.

Does buying a used new Yukon in this market put me at any disadvantage for resale or future trade in?

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Was calling around to try and find backup options on the lot somewhere, and heard from a dealer that a few Midlothian trucks are being destroyed by GM due to infestation and mold issues from sitting too long. So that's cool.
I would hope that those waiting on these bricks are told.....

I'm probably one of those, Mines been sitting built since April 13th

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe