Messed up my gf's 2007 Denali when doing an oil change - HELLLLP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I've heard someone tell me they were like that.
And i have to say that most of the time i would have never guessed except i saw them drinking before hand.

For a while there i was a weekend drunk, never a drop on the week days as it messed with my logic for work.

Now old me, i'm cutting way back

Working to limit my self to a max of every other weekend.
And i get a single evening on that weekend.

I also stopped keeping anything in the house for the most part.
I try and only drink when i take my wife out to dinner, and then it's Utah rules.
3 tall beers for the first hour or something like that.
And of course, she drives home.
I follow the "not a drop" rule for driving.

And I'm Getting Old!
I have this fear of another stroke (98% sure i had one last summer), i know people that got really fkd up afterwards.

Scary stuff.

Quit drinking in my early 20’s. I don’t miss the stuff at all. :)

Now that you mention it...I wonder if I had a stroke as well. Lost vision in one of my eyes suddenly one night. What happened with you that makes you believe you had one?

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now that you mention it...I wonder if I had a stroke as well. Lost vision in one of my eyes suddenly one night. What happened with you that makes you believe you had one?

Might have been a visual (ocular/retinal) migraine. I had one once, only reason I know about them. I was sure I was having a stroke.

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wife got a fridge magnet from work that has the symptoms of a stroke.

And sudden change in vision in one or both eyes is a sign of a stroke.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Might have been a visual (ocular/retinal) migraine. I had one once, only reason I know about them. I was sure I was having a stroke.

I completely lost vision forever...that’s what leads me to believe it was a stroke now. Being the stubborn man I am, I only saw a doctor years later when my new GF (wife now) made me go.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I completely lost vision forever...that’s what leads me to believe it was a stroke now. Being the stubborn man I am, I only saw a doctor years later when my new GF (wife now) made me go.
Wait...you completely lost vision in one eye one night and didn’t go see a doctor to see if you could get it back?

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well that turned interesting
when op first posted his question i left it go as same answers i would give were already being posted. i happen to notice its at 6 tabs now over a stripped oil pan bolt so im wtf is going on in there. and it went from that to causing blindness in one eye. @Jason in DLH spartan bro god gave you a spare. that sucks tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons