Memory seats function 2016 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's seems like for the 2015 models the memory functions are not associated with the keys
Personally, I would rather not have the setting set to a key and just use button A or button B. I’ve had to get in some vehicles in the past that have memory settings based on keys and had seats automatically adjust on me by surprise. One time the guy gave me his wife’s set of keys to use and when I got in the vehicle, I felt like Luke Skywalker in the trash compactor. The seat was set for a very short woman and had me pinned against the steering wheel before I could find the seat controls. With push to start, not sure how the truck would differentiate if both my wife and I had a key in the truck at the same time.

OP
OP
C

Christian80

Reaction score
I don't know why they had to change the way to manually recall the memory settings of the car. It was so much nicer and easier to push and release the button to go to your stored settings as opposed to keep at it till you get there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu