McGaughys spindles and springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacnac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed them last night. Went well. Easy install.
Took a few hours. Probably added 40 lbs to the front. The new spindles are steel vs the aluminum stock spindles. Seems to drive exactly the same. We'll see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 85

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great I'm ready to get my spindles put on and lower the back some more. What rear drop amount do you have?

OP
OP
N

Nacnac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's supposed to be 3" but I think it's closer to 4. I haven't measured yet. I probably should. Actually thinking about trying to raise the rear an inch to give it a little rake.

OP
OP
N

Nacnac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It seems to have settled a little since Friday. I don't know if that's in my head or not. I'll measure today.

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems to have settled a little since Friday. I don't know if that's in my head or not. I'll measure today.

I had my rear lowered last Friday and mine settled about 1/2". Just enough to make it sit dead level. I bet yours did too. Truck looks good! Makes me wish I'd done a front drop too! Really clean man!