Max Trailering Package? Worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikojo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it worth it?

I know on some GMC models upgraded trailering means bigger axles, lockers, etc.......doesn't seem to get any of that does it??

This is on a Yukon Denali 2021.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it?

I know on some GMC models upgraded trailering means bigger axles, lockers, etc.......doesn't seem to get any of that does it??

This is on a Yukon Denali 2021.
If you tow a lot it is worth it for the HD cooling options. it looks like the axle ratio is 3.23 across the board for everything. It also comes with a trailer brake controller which could come in handy.

Last edited:

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the 21s I think it gets you enhanced cooling radiator, trailer brake controller and advanced trailer system which is all the infotainment trailer profile stuff. I think the enhanced cooling is what gets you the extra towing capacity. Worth it to me since I will be pulling a travel trailer. There might be other stuff included but that's all they show on the window sticker. It definitely doesn't have the same value as previous generations.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what that adds to the sticker but at those prices why not? You’ll have the added flexibility to tow safely.

scott53

Reaction score
And as many owners tow a trailer, you will get some of that money back when you sell it or trade it in. I don;t trailer and I thought it was worth the added cost for the features you receive and the resale value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC