Max tire width, no lift/level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
olyelr

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much has your mpg been effected? How close are they to the uca?
To be honest, i have absolutely no clue what she has been getting for mpg…with the original tires or the new ones. We swapped the stockers out at 700 miles, so really no input there to speak of. I would definitely expect a small hit on mpg with larger/more aggressive tires, but not too much given our last experience with a few other sets of tires on her last rig.

I will check on clearance to the upper control arm in the near future.

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To be honest, i have absolutely no clue what she has been getting for mpg…with the original tires or the new ones. We swapped the stockers out at 700 miles, so really no input there to speak of. I would definitely expect a small hit on mpg with larger/more aggressive tires, but not too much given our last experience with a few other sets of tires on her last rig.

Thankyou

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How about road noise?

eyebereej

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty damn silent imo. But i am used to lifted trucks and mud tires and such. They are certainly not obnoxious or annoying by any means.
I second this. Been driving around with these Open Country A/T3’s and it’s not much more road noise than stock. It’s a slight difference, hardly noticeable at all.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second this. Been driving around with these Open Country A/T3’s and it’s not much more road noise than stock. It’s a slight difference, hardly noticeable at all.
Appreciate the feedback