max energy econ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I know its not blackbear tune and I know that's the best route by far.. but I saw a good deal on one of these for cheap for the 04 Yukon and wondered if anyone has experience with them atleast for the mpgs and transmission firmness

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
minor firmness upgrade for the trans barely noticeable and mpg will also be slight to maybe .5 mpg better. if you have any upgrades (cai, catback) you may only notice the firmness on the trans. i asked them directly once a while ago and what they told me is they are meant for completely stock setups. all i had at the time was a cai and catback and they told me it wont help beyond what i already did.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its stock for now. im only considering it because its really cheap and im gonna do a muffler swap and a mit tube and a filter rhar ould be it

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
talked to the guy im going to try and get it before my 520 mile highwat trip in the Yukon so hopefully I can and install the updates aswell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh