Mangeride & Air Leveling Delete Review (Xineering & Monroe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettMoore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife's 2019 Tahoe came equipped with Magneride and autoleveling rear shocks. They were all shot by 50k and the truck rode like absolute garbage.

I decided to replace the front's with Monroe 139104's, the rear's with Monroe 911506's, and use the Xineering OBD/SS kit to deal with dash warnings.

All in all, I am incredibly pleased, especially considering the investment (less than $1k installed).

The Monroe parts bolted right up, the Xineering OBD/SS is awesome (Bill is incredibly helpful), and the truck rides infinitely better.

All highly recommended.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice - I run different shocks but agreed on the Xineering products, and the folks there are top-notch.

Studognight

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With the rear air ride delete, are you still running the factory springs? Have a set of bilsteins ready to go, came with front springs. But not sure about rears

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used new springs in the front because I bought the front 6112s assembled. Rears are factory springs with a 1" spacer to regain the front rake since the 5100 rears made it level, and I prefer the rake.