Making a change on a preorder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Elise201424

Reaction score
Elise…….

Order placed 11/30. I believe the allocation slots would be awarded 12/2 or possibly 12/9…….How many my dealer gets is unknown……sounds like sales and inventory managers are the only ones that know what the number is.

At this point a waiting game now!
I placed my order the end of may. If I would have known then what I do not about the number of preorders and allocation per dealer things would be very different now lol.

So now I am finally “next in line” at my dealership and I changed both the interior and the engine. I am sure I am a pain customer but oh well it’s my car. So I am waiting and I have been told diesel is still in constraint. I read an article in GM authority that says the chip issue is getting better and factories are running closer to “normal” even Arlington tx has some overtime to get back in track.

I would be curious to know if anyone has RECENTLY been issued a TPW for a diesel fully loaded

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
I put in my 22 order in early august with my first dealership. I was told at the beginning of November that my denali diesel order could be picked up by Gm the following day if I removed the technology package and air ride suspension. The tech package I could live without, but for an 80k truck I don't want to settle with not having air ride, so they said (in early nov) it was looking to be mid January til GM picks it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec