Make Tahoe more visible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dumbass driving on your part, someone's going to take you out and there wont be any Tahoe and/or Brett to worry about anymore. If you drove like that in my city somebody would follow you somewhere and either shoot your ass, carjack your ass or both. There's not many cops here right now, they did away with the traffic division completely and they pretty much only show up if someone's murdered. Which would be you. :signs6:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pfft, I would eat that guy for dinner, I drive fast but I have also been doing it since forever, plenty of notches under my belt and I can take a corner right :driver: just keep the stop signs out of the middle of the road

I quoted you to make a stop sign comment and your ninja edit beat me to it!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dumbass driving on your part, someone's going to take you out and there wont be any Tahoe and/or Brett to worry about anymore. If you drove like that in my city somebody would follow you somewhere and either shoot your ass, carjack your ass or both. There's not many cops here right now, they did away with the traffic division completely and they pretty much only show up if someone's murdered. Which would be you. :signs6:

And that's a good thing..:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel