I just performed all this same maintenance last fall except for the trans service which I paid to have done but now be replacing the valve body and rebuilding the TECHM so please share your experience going though the pan removal! Regarding the other items, I used ramps for the front and then jacked the rear up on jackstands to what appeared to be level. The t-case was easy, drain and fill as was the front diff. The rear diff cover removal went well too and I reused the gasket without any issues or leaks! I also did the power steering fluid replacement as well while I was doing it all. My fluid was pretty dark but no major glistening metal or anything. Plug had some metal on it though but I have no issues noteworthy.