Magnalfow **** and tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boatguy272

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is how it works with us. The wife is able work from home so this will be her truck for the first 5 years or so. Her 2014 Pathfinder is supposed to be mine now that we got rid of the Escalade and bought the RST. We have had the Nissan for 5 years and it has only 17,000 miles on it.

We both travel for work and didnt want either the Pathfinder, or the Tahoe at the airport parking lot so we picked up a 2003 Denali that will also be my daily driver in the winter,,,, no reason to subject the Tahoe to salt if we dont need to yet.

I worry about it sitting just as much as I worry about long term care.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but does anyone know if it would cause any issue letting the magnaride suspension hang if I put it up on jack stands to not flat spot the tires? I could obvioulsy put them under the axle and control arms, but I was curious.

Thanks !

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here is how it works with us. The wife is able work from home so this will be her truck for the first 5 years or so. Her 2014 Pathfinder is supposed to be mine now that we got rid of the Escalade and bought the RST. We have had the Nissan for 5 years and it has only 17,000 miles on it.

We both travel for work and didnt want either the Pathfinder, or the Tahoe at the airport parking lot so we picked up a 2003 Denali that will also be my daily driver in the winter,,,, no reason to subject the Tahoe to salt if we dont need to yet.

I worry about it sitting just as much as I worry about long term care.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but does anyone know if it would cause any issue letting the magnaride suspension hang if I put it up on jack stands to not flat spot the tires? I could obvioulsy put them under the axle and control arms, but I was curious.

Thanks !
No, as a matter of fact i just read in my ‘19 Denali’s owners manual to do just that, get all four in the air and keep away from u/v and heat. I saw no mention of mag suspension at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan