Magnalfow **** and tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lately, I am just using the M5 method to disable the AFM. It seems to work just fine for me but allows me to go into V4 on the highway for better MPG.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least once weekly I need to 'unplug' it because it somehow jams the electronics and won't allow the truck to start. After doing so, I have a check engine light for the next several key cycles. It's great when it works. But seems far from perfect. Especially at $200.
*just checked- mine is version V7.7R1.
Maybe they've improved the versions since then. I believe mine was one of the firsts for the Denali.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least once weekly I need to 'unplug' it because it somehow jams the electronics and won't allow the truck to start. After doing so, I have a check engine light for the next several key cycles. It's great when it works. But seems far from perfect. Especially at $200.
*just checked- mine is version V7.7R1.
Maybe they've improved the versions since then. I believe mine was one of the firsts for the Denali.
Call them up, maybe they’ll warranty it or something....worth a shot