Magnaflow muffler installed w/ vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After having this installed a few ppl have asked me what this muffler sounds like so I posted 2 vids to give everyone an idea. The vids are buried in another thread so here they are...easy to find. If anyone wants to hear another aspect of them let me know and I'll hook it up.

Magnaflow muffler #13259 on 04 Tahoe LT 5.3

[yt]RfPcLDfSwyM[/yt]

[yt]9XPpvcnlkIE[/yt]

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks atomic

its not a direct replacement. they had to get rid of the y pipe after the oem exhaust and cut a section of 3" pipe in its place. its a very easy install for any muffler shop.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sounds good!
Interesting you went with the XL Turbo chambered muffler instead of the straighthrough/preforated muffler they use in their catbacks for our Tahoes.
I was going to go with the chambered one, but it semed like it was going to be too quiet so I went with the 22" straightthrough, now im downsizing it to the 14" straighthrough to get some more sound.:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i went w/ this one b/c another member got it and recommended it. im happy with it.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Sounds good! Thats the sound I'm going after, not too loud, little to no drone, and with a deep, bassy sound. I like it bro!

vserduchka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having this installed a few ppl have asked me what this muffler sounds like so I posted 2 vids to give everyone an idea. The vids are buried in another thread so here they are...easy to find. If anyone wants to hear another aspect of them let me know and I'll hook it up.

Hey Narco,

Do you still have those vids available? I bought a Magnaflow 13259 just now ($33 shipped from Amazon) and I'd like to hear what exactly it will sound like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288