M1009 cucv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Military-Blazer.jpg

Anyone own a M1009 CUCV here? Saw one today that really caught my eye. Totally redone in excellent condition. I'm gonna turn my 2 door into a military looking vehicle something like the m1009 just incase of zombies or something... and just cause I love America!!!! AMERICA

:biggun:

Last edited:

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Y are you shooting america with your smiliey?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

badass rig tho.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I shoulda found one of these before I started really modding out my truck. Now theres no turning back I've simply put to much into it. It's worth to much to me.

Hurlz07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Military-Blazer.jpg

Anyone own a M1009 CUCV here? Saw one today that really caught my eye. Totally redone in excellent condition. I'm gonna turn my 2 door into a military looking vehicle something like the m1009 just incase of zombies or something... and just cause I love America!!!! AMERICA

:biggun:

Yes that's awesome!!!

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
WHen I was on active duty, our Humvee brown down and I was given a M1009 CUCV as a loaner of sorts. I remember thinking it drove like shit, very clumsy compared to the Humvee; but holly hell was it easy on the eyes.

Very Good Looking Piece of Equipment. The interiors are ugly as hell though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14